Mission to blog about smart and funny things. Dispensing help a goal but comments need to b focused and humorous. Will answer good questions with wit and bits of pulpery. Travel, restaurants, kid issues and temporal events will be commented on and improved upon.
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Mi vida by the pound y la comida by the ounce: He Llagado a Guadalajara... I have arrived!
Mi vida by the pound y la comida by the ounce: He Llagado a Guadalajara... I have arrived!: "Yesterday I arrived in Guadalajara. To be honest, I was pretty nervous boarding the plane in Houston because everyone around me was Mexican,..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
very proud of Jen fo going to the wilds of Guada and learning spanish. she is eeting and watching other people cook there. today she may b on Mague's yacht which is better than Maggie's farm. Enjoy and employ. Rast
ReplyDelete